CEU/CPD – ETHICS Training: Self-Protective, High-Risk Clinical Issues
Currently, I offer CEUs/CPDs in Ethics and Self-Protective Clinical Practice with High-Risk Clients/Situations and Legal Involvement several times a year through my business, Beyond Ethics, LLC.
Due to COVID, at present I am only offering these 3-hour presentations via WEBINAR.
Additionally, I have lectured frequently for mental health service providers (e.g., clinics and agencies) and small groups of clinicians (e.g., clinical consultation groups and supervisor-supervisee dyads).
For a list of recent presentations, see my CV for more information and topics.
Mental Health Practitioners:
- On the Interface – Law and Clinical Practice
- Self-Protective Clinical Practice: Walking the Tightrope with Legal Involvement
- Divorcing Couples with Children
- Ethical Clinical Challenges: Dual Relationships and Other Sticky Wickets
- Consultation for Mental Health Professionals Who Receive Subpoenas for Records or Testifying
- Ethical Handling of Therapist’s Sudden Departure: The Professional Will
- Legal and Ethical Issues in Mental Health Practice: Protecting Yourself and Your Clients
- You Were Served!! Responding to Subpoenas Ethically and Self-Protectively
- Ethics & Litigation: A Survival Guide for Clinicians
- Ethics and Risk Prevention (in all areas of clinical practice)